Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Moving on.

I belong to a great international organization, S.A.Q.A. or Studio Art Quilts Associated. They have an amazing website where you will see lots of fabulous work.
Once a year they have a fund raiser where artists are encouraged to donate a 12 inch square which is then auctioned off. Below is my last year's contribution.
Today I am going to complete mine. I am calling it Letting Loose but don't have pics as yet. Will post when it is ready.
Yesterday I entered two pieces to a juried show in Montreal. The Winter One and the Summer One squares that are in the landscape series.
I was on a roll and also entered a couple of pieces into
The Grand National Quilt Show. The theme this year is OFF THE WALL, perfect for my quirky sensibilities.

No comments: