Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

WORKING AT HOME


My bed quilt top is finished and now it will be off to Pat Lemaire at Purplepatch Pieces to be quilted on "Elvis" her longarm machine. It sure feels good to have this project to this point .



Back to my mosaic experiment. This certainly has been great free motion practice as I have gone around each shape three times. I sure got the texture that I was expecting.




Then it was more free motion between the shapes. I wanted to push the grout down even more.


A closeup of the stitching, I love my new camera. As you can see the stitching doesn't have to be perfect to be effective.



Now some playing with paint. These will become the binder covers for our retreat.


Love what happens when you spritz it with water.







No comments: