Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Seaway Autumn Studio Tour


Last weekend I spent a lovely few days in a studio tour with some of my friends. Pat hosted the event and here she is busy working on a quilt.



Buttons helped us a lot.



Bonnie Lemaire, Pat's daughter and my web designer with the original illustrations of her book. Her children's books are fun and whimsical, you can see them at http://www.booksurge.com/
Her artwork makes me smile and I had to buy the pink elephant that you see on the left. Now if you see a pink elephant in my bathroom ,you can't have anymore wine.



My stuff on display.



Wendo's display.



Joann Zorzi's display. You can find her at jozodesigns@rogers.com



More of Bonnie's work.



Wendo and Joanne enjoying the day.



Here is Xman with his own original canvas which I just had to buy to hang in my studio.
It has a happy home here. Great job!!!

Thansk to everyone for an inspiring weekend.



No comments: