Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2008

ART WEAR

It has been a busy time this month and but I have to share with you our last Guild meeting.
I belong to the Lanark County Quilter's Guild and have been on the program committee for a couple of years.When I first moved to this area , I didn't know very many people. However the quilt/fibre art community is very active here and it wasn't long before I was involved in some exciting activities.We invited the Wearable Art Group to come and hold a fashion show for us. It was fabulous. It was such an exciting show that noone noticed how late it was. Here are some of the outfits.
Dianne Duncan and Linda Palaisy
Two members
Wendy Fraser

Beth Cameron

Beth Cameron, a member, Viki Zulpo, Janice Jameson

Our members also made some wearable art for our annual challenge. This is Bev Cooper with a wonderful caftan. The lilies were made in a class given by Betty Ives for our guild last fall.
It was a feast for our eyes.





No comments: